Simple Baby Quilt

Hey there. I’ve been knee deep in baby stuff, my pile is sure getting bigger and bigger each week. The other day I was in the middle of making this beach inspired baby quilt when I thought, maybe I should take some pictures and share them with you! So here it is.

DSCN4760

I think it turned out great. I used Cloud 9 organic cotton, with a layer of cotton batting then enclosed the back with light gray.

DSCN4748

After I hemmed the edges I used a fabric marker to make straight lines for quilting.

DSCN4750

For the quilting step I used a double needle with white and teal thread.

DSCN4759

DSCN4761

After a few hours it as finished, I can’t wait to use this quilt for the baby’s first beach trip this summer! Anyways enjoy your day, its actually starting to feel like spring.

0 comments: