Luxury Camping Check List

Yes. I said luxury camping, those two words together do exist.

My kind of luxury camping consists of: 3 meals a day along with snacks and wine, a warm comfortable place to sleep (in a tent), water source near by, along with games. Most important, friends and family to share the fun.

Rules of luxury camping: Absolutely, not allowed to pay for a camp site or parking. No off leash doggie rules, running stream/river or lake within a few feet, no water spickets, no porta-potties!

To harsh? Try backpacking.

I’ve put together a luxury camping list for all you campers out there just in time for the Labor day weekend…am I missing anything? Do you have any trips planned?

Don't forget...

Camping Check List:
Firewood
Axe
Rake
Shovel
Gasoline
Tent
Sun shade
Sleeping bags
Extra blanket
Pillows
Tarp
Air mattress & pump, cots, or pads 
Chairs
Table
Table cloth
Ice chest
Food, snacks, drinks and water
Hammock
Propane
Matches/lighter
Magnesium strip
Cooking stove
Griddle
Ice chest
Frying pan
Pots and pans
Bowls and plates
Water bottle
French press
Cups, mugs, thermos
Can opener
Pet bed
Pet toys
Pet food + food and water bowl
Spatula
Egg holder (highly recommended)
Utensils
Bottle opener
Roasting sticks
Cutting board
Towels
Toilet paper
Sponge
Soap
Trash bags
Batteries
Flashlight
Headlamp
Lantern
Food storage
Sunscreen
Chap stick
First aid kit
Insect Repellant
Bear spray
Mirror
Brush/comb
Map
GPS
Daypacks
Books
Binoculars
Camera
Playing cards
Board games
Fishing pole and tackle box

I’m signing off early to enjoy the weekend. Have a great Labor day!

(Disclaimer: The above “rules”  are my own views of luxury camping. Luxury camping can be as glamorous or simple as you like as long as you have great good and laughter.)

9 comments:

life in a pink fibro said...

I love your list, but by the time I got that lot together I'd be too exhausted to leave. I think I'll sit on the back deck and look at the sky from there. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I am your newest follower. I hope you can follow back at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/2010/09/friday-blog-hops.html.
Shelley

Swati said...

I am your newest follower from Friendly Friday Follow :)
Looking forward to read more from you.

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/09/final-chapter.html

Lindsay said...

Haha, you and I are totally on the same page!! I call it "glamping"... you know, combining "glam" and "camping".

Hope you enjoy the weekend!!!
Linds

lori said...

WOW you are organized! Have a great time.

Kel said...

Now that is my kind of camping! New follower from Friendly Follow. Just swinging by to invite you to our Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. Link up your own blog and one you'd love to Spotlight. Maybe you can join in next weekend after you've enjoyed your trip! Have a great weekend!

Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com

Cathy said...

What a great blog. I'm your newest follower from the blog hop. Have a great trip!

Unknown said...

Great list! We don't go camping all that often, but I'm going to want your list when I do again. :)

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your opinion and attitude, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Norman