Please Meet...

Wow. I am behind schedule. I forgot to introduce my readers to my newest gadget. If you haven’t already noticed some improved changes around here.

My Nikon L100!



I bought her last month, and I’m very excited. It’s a big step up from my iphone camera, which surprisingly takes a decent photo for a phone.

Log

RottingLog

SnowonTreeTrunk

Mia2


I’ve taken it just about everywhere in the past month, and it’s become really easy to use. I bought it at Walmart just before Thanksgiving for under $250, now I’m sure it could be found for a lot less.

I was interested in a SLR, but decided to go with an advanced digital camera. Although I’m very happy, my next camera will defiantly be an SLR so I can have more control.

Alright, back to packing up Christmas décor!

Happy New Year!

0 comments: