Eager for Christmas

With Halloween over, I’m jumping in gear for Christmas and completely bypassing Thanksgiving (just not the food). I’ve had my harvest decorations up since the end of September…so I’m ready to take them down. I used to get upset with stores displaying Christmas décor and playing the holiday music right after Halloween. I felt like companies were trying to rush the Christmas holiday.

This year is a little different; I already know where I want to hang every velvet bow and exact location to hang the lights outside, centerpiece and table linens I want to display…even down to the wrapping paper. I think this is because the past 3 years I’ve been moving around Christmas time. I hate packing and unpacking, then having to decorate for Christmas. We moved into our house this time last year, so we ended up buying a tree, hanging a few ordainments and that was that.

This year is a new year, and I’m very eager to kick off the Christmas season. Here is some of my Christmas inspiration.


HomeExterior2
PineconeTree
Photos courtsey of: Country Living


GarlandRailing
Presents
Photos courtsey of: Better Homes and Gardens


 

ChristmasChandelier
ChristmasKitchenWindow

Photos courtsey of: Country Living



StampedCards
TheFruitTree
Photos courtsey of: Martha Stewart and Country Living


And don’t worry, you wont find my house lit with Christmas lights, or see a big wreath on my door in the middle of November. But, I’m not saying I wont be out there Thanksgiving night after dinner.

0 comments: