Crossroads

Hi there. It’s been awhile! I’m not going to lie things are a little hectic, I have a lot on my plate right now. I don’t see things straitening out until the holidays.

As for ol’ CCG – I’ve hit a crossroad and it’s probably time to start the next chapter. I contemplated ending my blogging career per say, however its one of my favorite pastimes. Plus I’ve met so many inspiring people around here it would be too hard to leave. But I’m starting to question what this blog is about…my life? I guess you could say it’s a digital diary. However, up until Everett was born I had no problem sharing little pieces of my life through the blogosphere. But now, I’m a mother and my protective instincts have set in.

For now I’ll be lingering in the corner until I get my head back on my shoulders. Enjoy the rest of your summer, I wont be gone for long.

0 comments: