Who doesn’t love this time of year. The weather here is just now starting to feel like fall. I even heard a chance of rain before the weekend is over, how exciting is that?
So tell me, what are your Autumn favorites?
3. Activity: An afternoon at the park with the dogs and my man. I’m a fan of spending the afternoon in the park, bundled up in warm clothes playing fetch with the dogs. I know the dogs love it too, especially when they can run through the leaves and those darn muddy puddles.
4. Holiday: Thanksgiving. Amazing home cooked food with never ending variety of side dishes, and don’t even get me started on the desserts…along with the company of family and friends! What more do you need?
6. Living room: Candles. We unfortunately don’t have a fireplace in our home so candles are a must. I just love the ambience of a wood burning fireplace, however for now candles must do.
7. Food: I’m a devoted soup lover. I enjoy making homemade soup on a regular basis during the fall and winter months. Sometimes I’ll get a wild hair in July!
8. Time: Dusk. The sunsets are truly beautiful this time of year.
Now its your turn, answer the 8 questions in the comment section below!