New to the Pack

DSCN1114

Isn’t he just adorable, Andrew and I adopted him a few days ago. He’s a 10 month old purebred Siberian Husky…and a ball of fun! The past few days have been pretty easy, just trying to make sure all the fur-babies get along.

Plus, “he” needs a new name. Not to offend anyone with a dog named Max, but it just doesn’t suit him. He needs something unique to go along with his quirky personality!

So, for the moment all unfinished projects are on hold…probably not for long because I have many idea’s. Until then enjoy the warm sunny afternoon everyone! :)

3 comments:

pve design said...

Oh what a handsome husky! How about these names;
Cyber
Sydney
August
Give him a good pat from me.
pve

Unknown said...

I thought I left a comment on this post. How's the adjustment going? And, any names yet?

Sarah said...

Yea, we decided to go with Bodie.