About

IMG_1894_thumb3

Hi, I’m Sarah. This blog is a mere glimpse into the life I share with my high school sweetheart, Andrew and our three dogs; Gauge, Bodie and Mia.

I strive to live pure and simple, from tending to my organic garden to filling my home with handmade and vintage treasures. Sewing, knitting and cooking are a few of my favorite hobbies! When Andrew and I venture from our nest, you can find us in the backwoods. Our adventures are documented through my photography! Andrew is an extreme wilderness guide, capturing the California countryside would be impossible without him.

Thank you for taking a peek, I hope you enjoy my blog and photo’s.

I love to hear from anyone that is reading, feel free to send me an email and I’ll do my best to get back to you! citifiedcountry@yahoo.com

0 comments: